The National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministers (NACFLM) strives to implement a vision of marriage and family ministry encompassing the entire life cycle.
We, the members of NACFLM, join together to:
- offer support and professional enrichment for those who minister to and with families.
- foster a family perspective in Church and Society.
- promote the development of marriage and family life ministry on all levels of Church.
- respond to the practical needs of family life ministers.
- collaborate with the hierarchy of the Catholic Church in family life ministry.
- serve as an advocate for family in church and society.
- collaborate with the USCCB Office for Laity, Marriage, Family Life and Youth, and other Catholic organizations and professionals whose missions include ministry with families.